Ongoing communication with customers about health and safety is important, even if your state is in a phase of COVID recovery.
To ensure customers are aware of your COVIDSafe processes and to reassure them about accessing your workshop, we have drafted some suggested communication material that can be posted in your workshop or emailed to your customer base.
Suggested message to customers:
To our customers: please be assured that our top priority is your safety and the safety of our team members. Please do not attend our workshop if you have had recent contact with a confirmed COVID case or if you are experiencing COVID symptoms.
Here in our workshop, we are following expert advice from the Australian Government and State Government Health Departments on minimising the spread of COVID-19 virus. We have taken a range of precautionary measures across our workshop including:
- Comprehensive hygiene standards for all team members, including washing and sanitising hands regularly.
- Avoiding skin-to-skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting areas of common use, such as our service counters.
- Advising all team members that those who are feeling unwell and/or have been in direct contact with someone who is unwell must follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
- Requiring team members who have returned from overseas to not return to work before self-isolating for 14 days.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of the Australian Government and state government health authorities.